Sunday, October 4, 2009

The first in the lineage

Okay so, this blog is meant to be just another creative outlet for me. There will not be any structure to it, most likely. No requirements to be followed, just pure "me".

It may be something about my day, or week, or how someone touched my heart this week. It may even be about a dream where I was a transformer and I rode a t-rex (true story). Truthfully, I am excited to see where this blog will go. Maybe,.... hopefully it will be a place where God can speak through me to get a message to people. I have had a pretty big drive within the past 6 months to start writing more, even if it is just to get my thoughts down on paper....er keyboard. Either way, I have high standards for how this blog will turn out and look forward to reading comments from whomever reads it...even if it is no one.

The first topic will be the inspiration for the name of this blog. Thanks for reading.


Jesus loves you, peace out!
Cam

3 comments:

  1. I'll be reading! Can't wait : ) I look forward to getting to know you a little better through your writing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good first blog, tells exactly what you have planned for the future of the blog, bravo and I look forward to the following posts

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoy reading about peoples dreams. Nice to know I am not the only one who gets transformed into other stuff. For me it's mostly a golden retriever. LOL. Can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete