Tuesday, October 6, 2009

It will be known as...

So, when I decided I wanted to start writing a blog, I thought to myself "self, what should it be called" then I thought about my biggest influences in life. Legos were a close third but Jesus and Ninjas are definitely the two biggest contributers to my life as we know it.

Then I remembered, Jesus IS a Ninja. I know, I know, you were not aware of this, well, let me drop some knowledge on you. Jesus did a multitude of Ninja-like maneuvers while he was traversing Earth. The probably most well known Ninja skill he possessed and used would be his ability to walk on water.

Yo tengo la prueba aqui!

45 Then he [Jesus] at once compelled the disciples to embark in the boat and go before him to Bethsaida on the other side, while he sent the people away. 46 After he had taken leave of them, he went away into the mountain to pray. 47 And when evening came, the boat was half-way across the sea, while he was on shore alone; 48 but when he saw them distressed in rowing (for the wind was against them), about the fourth watch of the night he went to them, walking upon the sea, 49 they thought it was an apparition and shrieked aloud, for they all saw him and were terrified. 50 But he at once spoke with them, saying. "Courage! It is I. Do not be afraid!" 51 Then he got into the boat beside them, and the wind ceased, and they were utterly astounded, 52 for they had not understood about the loaves; on the contrary their heart was hardened.

Mark 6:45-52 (MontgomeryNT)


Now, I know what your thinking. Cameron, Jesus most likely didn't wear a mask, and he definitely didn't kill or assassinate anyone. He most likely didn't perform any acts of espionage or have a Ninja Sword for that matter, how can he possibly be a Ninja? Again, let me enlighten you.

There are MANY different types of Ninjas. There are Ninjas in everyday life. There are Ninjas in cars and Ninjas from afar, there are Ninjas at the beach and Ninjas that like to teach. There are Ninjas with long hair and Ninjas that don't play fair. Long rhyme short, they are everywhere.

So back to the original topic, Jesus = A Ninja. So ya, throw some sort of time frame in there and you have the title of my newly developed blog.

Thanks for reading,

Jesus loves you and so do I!

Peace Out,

Cam


a.w. Ninja was used 15 times in this post

1 comment: